Are you constantly stressed with the mess that is created by your collection of nail polishes? Then it’s about time for you to buy or create your own nail polish organizer. Similar with all other storage boxes or units, it is designed to keep your nail polishes and extra nail tools intact and organized. You could install a fixed organizer by your room’s wall or perhaps, purchase a small kit or pouch which you can carry along when you go out.
The Different Options Or Types Available
There are several types of organizers you can use, purchase, or build. There’s really no limitation as to how you design or call it if you want to craft it on a D-I-Y. Examples include the following.
- The Mini-Cabinet Type. Your first option will be a small cabinet-type organizer which you can fix on your walls. This nail polish wall organizer is neat and makes it easy for you to locate your desired or needed polish color.
- The Shelf-Type. Shelves are similar to cabinets except that they don’t feature enclosures and extra walls. You can organize your nail polishes in several small rows of wooden shelves. This fixture would be ideal if you have a nail polishing or spa business and want to showcase your line of polish styles and colors.
- Nail Polish Bags. You can also opt to keep your nail polishes on bags. The simple and bare tote or pouch is one good example of a bag you can use. The only problem with this option is the absence or minimal compartments where you could sort and arrange your nail polishes inside. Nonetheless, this nail polish organizer lets you to be always on-the-go.
- The Stand Type. Arranging your nail polishes on a layered acrylic stand would also produce great looks. The stand type is ideal as displays and also makes picking and access very easy.
- The Box Type Or Nail Polish Caddy Organizer. Another simple style or design of your organizer is the box or caddy type. There are several plastic wares with handles and compartment subdivisions which could serve this purpose.
Benefits Of Using An Organizer For Your Nail Polishes
The benefits of using organizers for your nail polishes are somewhat obvious:
- It keeps your nail polishes clean, organized, and secure.
- It prevents the polish colors or chemicals from spreading when there is an accidental leak or cap damage.
- It helps you locate the nail polish you need in an instant.
- The shelf and stand types are the best ways to showcase your line of nail polish colors in your spa clinic or shop.
- And that the nail polish organizer case, bag, box, and caddy types provide an on-the-go kit when you’re offering home serviced nail cleaning and polishing.
Tips When Deciding What Type Of Organizer You Are Going To Use
There are only few things or considerations that you should note or decide about when planning to use an organizer. Will you buy it or build it? If you have time and available materials, the best option is to build it. But if you need it ASAP or when you want a well-polished one, then you should buy specifically manufactured types. Do you need it to be portable or fixed just in your room? If you want the nail polish organizer to be flexible and can be carried anywhere else, then you should opt for the portables.